Ultrasonic Open Channel flow meter measure the level, flow rate, and total volume of water flowing through weirs, flumes, channels, and partially filled pipes. These meters perform best where the sediment does not build up.
Open Channel Flow meter Overview
Open Channel flow meters are an economical and reliable solution that can retain a historical log of all measurements.
- Economical Solution. This single metering solution is simple to set up and can measure level, flow rate, and total volume in your application.
- Reliable Performance. Designed to measure level, flow rate, and total volume of water utilizing a non-contact ultrasonic level sensor that delivers impressive accuracy.
- Monitor Data. Ensures all the measurements are available over Modbus RTU or logged in a historical database for convenience.
Open Channel Flow Meter Parameter
Parshall Flume Chart
- inline vortex Flow meter 1“ inch drawing
- inline vortex Flow meter 1.5“ inch drawing
- RS485 Protocol
- Hart Protocol